Earn more from your referral.
A simple app letting you share referral links and discover new generous reward programs.
Visualization and Analysis of the Organizational Brain
Weave is a pre-seed start-up, developing an automatic visualization and analysis of the organizational brain - structure and dynamics.
The first and only referral platform designed to truly engage your employees.
Employee referral programs are the most powerful corporate recruiting tools, yet in most organizations, only 10% - 20% of employees are actively engaged with the program. The other 80%-90% are indifferent, or simply unaware of its existence. We’ve developed a ...
A B2B SaaS marketplace for SMBs, agencies and freelancers.
DiscoverCloud.com, a SaaS marketplace for SMBs, agencies and freelancers. In essence, We're helping businesses (mostly <500 employees) discover, compare and choose the right software/web tools for their operation. We're now offering more than 100 software categories, ...
Build emotional engagement with brands by playing customized background music on websites
righTune inspires emotional engagement between brands and their potential consumers by playing relevant, personalized background music on websites. This subtle yet ubiquitous ambiance adds a deep emotional dimension to a site’s content, which directly impacts consumer ...
Predict customers behavior in coupons market.
Our product is forecasting system based learning and artificial intelligence focuses population Preferences/ increasing customer Cart/ Finding coupons Trends: *Artificial Intelligence - Learning and Prediction of preference Coupons by customers *Decisions ...
Bringing Diamonds to Life
An automatic machine for photographing 3D images of diamonds and an online trading platform for the display and sale of diamonds based entirely on Segoma images.
SeatID brings the power of social media influence to the exact place where buying decisions are being made. SeatID is a SaaS suite of Social Media Solutions developed to help eCommerce websites and mobile apps both in travel and ticketing improve sales and conversions.
Invite-only mailing list.
We search the best weekend and long-haul flight deals so you can book before everyone else.
MetricSight deliver specific, relevant content recommendations
Metricsight is a young and exciting company providing clickstream analysis to businesses across the world and partner with some of the world`s leading panels in the industry. We provides bespoke insight reports and a web insight tool for independently investigate ...
DIGITAL B2B PLATFORM
An innovative business networking platform for automatic creation of hot business opportunities and market business intelligence (BI). The platform enables and automates the entire process of finding the next sale opportunity for a business at the perfect timing! Intelligent ...
Smart queue management platform
Qapp is a cloud based service that allows users to schedule appointments, access lines in service centers and monitor their progress from a remote location via internet or mobile phone.
Meet the best world masters
MasterHour Helps to contact Masters from all over the world. About the product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFT14yFDXYM Recommendations of Masters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbDpuJyD4A
Yelp for Kindness. 1st Metadata of Good.
PersonalHeroes is a platform for ordinary people, performing extraordinary acts. The app enables you to tag, reward and geolocate those people that are doing good deeds to you. From a small random act of kindness, until a life changing situation, PersonalHeroes ...
Really harness the true power behind the social life
Kupoya is a mobile platform, which enables the customer or user to become the advertiser, and helps brands and businesses to really harness the true power behind the social life.
Create amazing presentations in minutes
Anyone can become an amazing presenter and super content marketer with emaze - the most amazing presentation tool in the galaxy.
We let you know when interesting things happen
Infoxicate delivers surgically accurate information updates on the things that interest you. It's the ultimate push service, the evolution of Search, RSS, and Google Alerts into one product. You tell us what you want to know about, we make sure you know it when ...
Marketplace for business introduction meetings
We are building a Business Meetings Marketplace - in which companies can request to meet new customers and partners. Similar to Ebay, Elance, Odesk, where people can buy products & services from people on the net worldwide, in “Meeting Angels”, unfamiliar is not ...
High-End Cultural Games for families.
Artistico, is a pioneering puzzle game that enhances users experience in the nuances of assembling art so that they become engaged with art history. Artistico is on Patent Pending stage. Piece after piece, one challenge after another, Artistico’s players will ...